It is our goal to provide you with the a wide array of options. We want to ensure that we have whatever you need to meet your fitness goals. Thats why we provide you with:
- Certified Personal Trainers - You may schedule one on one sessions to either create or maintain your fitness program. You are also welcome to ask our staff any questions, anytime!
- Nutriontionist - Our resident nutritionist, Nate, graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a degree in Nutrional Sciences. He also loves to cook, and can give you some great ideas on how to cook healthy, good food. You may schedule a personal session with Nate to go over your individual nutrional needs, and from time to time we schedule a day for Nate to take some members grocery shopping at Food Lion. It's a great way to learn what to buy and why.
- Child Care - Don't decide not to get fit because you can't find a babysitter, we have child care. Just look at the side bar to the left for our child care hours, and call us for our affordable child care rates.
- Vitamins and Supplements - Before you go to an expensive Nutrition store that doesn't know you personally, and doesn't understand your fitness goals, talk to us. We provide a variety of Nutritional Supplements that most of our members don't go without. We sell only the highest quality supplements, and we would never sell you something that is dangerous or useless. To see the supplements or products we carry check out our products page.
- Licensed Massage Therapist - If your feeling a little stiff we can direct you to a local Licensed Massage Therapist who can help you to relieve stress, and free you from muscle tension.